How to set up PayGol
PayGol is a service which provides SMS, Paysafecard, iDeal, card payments and more. You can find out more information about them and their service here: https://www.paygol.com/
To set up PayGol, you will need a PayGol merchant account. Once you have created an account and logged in, you will need to go to "Create service" in the PayGol account panel. On the next page, you will need to select the standard implementation.
Then you will need to fill in the details as follows:
- Enter a name for your service.
- Select "Integrated" on the type selection box.
- Choose a currency and a price point, this is data which is not used in our integration and it will not affect your packages or customers.
- Enter your desired payment notification email address.
- Enter "https://www.buycraft.net/ipn/paygol" in the URL Background (IPN) text field.
- Leave the URL success and URL cancel text fields empty.
- Add your webstore URL to the "Link website" field.
- Enter a short description of your service.
- Select the countries you would like to accept payments in, and then click save. You do not need to do anything with the provided HTML buttons.
- Enter the code in the bottom field and click "Save".
After you have saved your new service, go to the "My Services" page, and copy the ID and Secret key of the service you just created and make sure the Service is set to "Enabled" not "Testing".
Once everything is set up in PayGol, go to "Settings > Payment Gateways" in Buycraft and click "Add Gateway".
On the next page, you can select the PayGol gateway and then paste your PayGol Service ID and Secret into the field below.
Finally, you can choose to enable a price offset and then click "Create" and you have set up PayGol on your webstore.